Ubiquiti, Huawei & Citymapper Pass [S17E01]
4 October 2019
45 mins 32 secs
About this Episode
After an extended break the team are back with a new(ish) format and recording arrangements. This week the team discuss:
- Ben's new home networking setup as he replaces the Apple equipment he's used for years. In the spirit of always making a simple job difficult he's selected Ubiquiti's 'prosumer' products.
- The 'Huawei problem' that is part cyber security and part trade war. The team discuss the difference between the firm's infrastructure equipment (like that for 5G under scrutiny for its security) and its consumer devices.
- Rafe's review of Citymapper's multi-mode transit pass for London which he's been using for several months.
Let the team know your thoughts on these subjects or anything you'd like to hear covered in future via the website or Twitter.Support 361 Podcast
- Ben's Ubiquiti in-wall access points
- UK government's 2019 report on Huawei cyber security
- Citymapper Pass