Apple bundles, what we crowdfund & app recommendations [S19E03]
7 October 2020
52 mins 51 secs
About this Episode
This week the team discuss:
- Apple's early-Autumn (OK, 'Fall') announcements including their new Fitness+ service and One bundle (plus some new iPads and Watches).
- The things we've crowdfunded and kickstarted, including Ewan's tendency to be the kiss of death to any business he backs. Also, are these campaigns about more than fundraising now and are they worth backing?
- App recommendations - inevitably shaped by spending more time at home - the new services we're finding useful.
This episode was recorded before the merger of Crowdcube and Seedrs was announced.
Let us know your thoughts on these subjects or anything you'd like to hear covered in future via the website or Twitter.Support 361 Podcast
- We're all working from Rafe Blandford's home office now (on Zoom)
- Set up an Apple Watch for a family member
- Apple One
- Apple Fitness+
- Patch - Indoor plant and houseplant delivery