This week the team recap topics from earlier in the season including:
- Curve being blocked by Creation Credit cards - a listener asks if we still want to use Curve
- JP Morgan launches Chase-branded banking in the UK - we try it out in its earliest (and still very limited) form
- Amazon's Astro robot - will we add Amazon's $999 robot to our smarthome security setup?
- 15 minute delivery - Rafe updates us on some very high profile ads and promotions in London as the firm's give-away some of their investors' money
- Android 12.1 will (probably) add native support for folding devices
- Sky launches 'Glass' a smart internet-connected TV that you can pay for monthly