Home networking, self-improvement apps & the iPad Magic Keyboard [S18E02]
14 May 2020
50 mins 38 secs
About this Episode
This week the team discuss:
- The networking and connectivity challenges of setting up a home office. What can you do if your new desk has terrible WiFi coverage or you need something faster, but don't want to run new cabling? The team talk options, including using TV cabling you may already have installed.
- How we're 'self improving' during lock-down. Given the restrictions, what can we do that makes the most of not commuting (or going out at all). The team recommend options they're trying.
- The iPad Magic Keyboard. It's heavy and expensive, but is it... good? Yes. Yes, it is. We'll tell you why.
Let us know your thoughts on these subjects or anything you'd like to hear covered in future via the website or Twitter.Support 361 Podcast
- Logitech MX Keys keyboard
- Roost laptop stand
- Ubiquiti UniFi network equipment
- MoCA adaptor for IP over coaxial cable (POE powered)
- Jump Start Jonny fitness videos for younger children
- Kindle Oasis
- Fitness22 "Couch to 5K" app
- Blinkist - abridged business books
- Headspace - meditation app
- MasterClass Online Classes
- Magic Keyboard for iPad Pro