1 Question, 3 Answers: Recommend me a wearable [S19E06]
24 November 2020
1 hr 6 mins 21 secs
About this Episode
This week we tackle another question in our new '1 question, 3 answers' format. Combining requests from several listeners who asked for advice on:
Wearable devices that don't look masculine?
A great 'first' smart watch?
Which is the 'best' smart watch?
Wearables that aren't for sport?
Ben, Ewan and Rafe each give their best answer... The only rule being that they can't agree with any previous answer.
Let us know your thoughts on these subjects or anything you'd like to hear covered in future via the website or Twitter.
Also, 'leave us a podcast review and Rafe will send you a postcard'... Leave us an iTunes podcast review, tell us (by email or Twitter) and Rafe will send you an exciting (and probably concrete-themed) postcard. One lucky reviewer could also win the last ever Blandford Estate limited-edition mug.Support 361 Podcast
- tado° smart heating controls
- Hive Smart Heating
- TechTalkUK podcast
- Monzo Premium
- Apple Watch
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 3
- Matt Miller's Mobvoi TicWatch Pro 3 review
- Garmin Instinct Esports Edition
- Polar heart rate sensors
- Polar H10 heart rate monitor on a chest strap
- The Woof pet tracker
- Tractive GPS tracker for cats and dogs
- Xiaomi Smart Band 5
- Withings Move smart watch
- Withings Steel HR smart watch
- Garmin MARQ Collection
- TAG Heuer Connected watch
- Montblanc Smartwatch Movement