This week the team discuss:
- Subscription services from XBox to washing machines and Volvos to magazines, we look at how many firms are experimenting with providing their services as subscriptions.
- Long-term reviews on our most important working from home kit, including desks, chairs, screens, lights and more. What turned out to work well and what would we recommend?
- Video conferencing tips for people working from home. We discuss tips for better video calls and some interesting experiments in making video conferencing work better.
We also launch our 'leave us a podcast review and Rafe will send you a postcard' campaign (the PR team are still working on the name). Leave us an iTunes podcast review, tell us (by email or Twitter) and Rafe will send you an exciting (and probably concrete-themed) postcard. One lucky reviewer could also win the last ever Blandford Estate limited-edition mug.Support 361 Podcast
- Care by Volvo
- Access By BMW
- WashPass by Candy
- Xbox All Access
- Kindle Unlimited
- Philips Hue Play Light Bar
- Herman Miller Mirra 2 chair
- Elgato Key Light Air
- Jabra EVOLVE 80 headset
- Jabra Evolve2 40
- mmhmm - Clear, compelling communication for everyone
- Cameron Hunter's Zoom pop-ups triggered by hand gestures
- ManyCam virtual webcam
- Reincubate Camo - Use your phone as a pro webcam