Clubhouse and social audio [S20E01]
27 April 2021
57 mins 3 secs
About this Episode
This week as we return to our 20th season and our 10th year, the team discuss:
- What excited us since we recorded season 19, including Lego, government websites (no really) and robot vacuum cleaners (honestly).
- The rise of Clubhouse, an 'audio' social network, to prominance and its popularity.
- Whether audio is a product or a feature and the Clubhouse clones springing up in other apps.
Let us know your thoughts on these subjects or anything you'd like to hear covered in future via the website or Twitter.
Leave us an iTunes podcast review, tell us (by email or Twitter) and Rafe will send you an exciting (and probably concrete-themed) postcard.Support 361 Podcast
- GOV.UK - Passports
- Roborock S7
- Bloom & Wild: The Fern
- Lego Bonsai Tree
- Philips Hue wall switch module
- Echo Show 10
- Jam Pro
- Twitter Spaces (Techcrunch news)
- LinkedIn's Clubhouse rival (Techcrunch news)