Happy Christmas Special! The team gather at the (definitely real) Blandford Manor for the annual drinks party and a look back over 10 years of this nonsense as they stumble upon (and through) the 361 archive.
Clips played in this episode are from:
- Smartphone convergence, the Sony Ericsson Xperia Play & a tiny bit of Dom Joly
- 361 Degrees, the making of...
- The Great App Store Debate: Fab or Fad?
- Roaming ranting...
- Apple is the next Nokia
- 361 Live "Mobile Question Time" Part 1
- Can Facebook make money from mobile?
- Ewan wants a better phone than you...
- Ubuntu Mobile: What and why? (and again, why?)
- What’s the place for Smartwatches?
- It’s a very Echo Christmas
- The on-demand economy & #RubRafe
As ever (but especially for these episodes) our thanks to Mark Cotton for the buttery smooth audio, Sarah for content far better than we deserve, and the rapidly expanding 'cast'. Thank you all for indulging us.Support 361 Podcast