Follow-up, Photos and WWDC [S18E08]
28 June 2020
1 hr 4 mins 35 secs
About this Episode
This week the team discuss:
- Follow-up on photo back-up, Disney+, budget syncing, news, 'good' screens and more.
- Ewan's success with 'photo healing' on his iPhone and iPad that enabled him to 'fix' and share photos 'in the moment.
- Our hopes for WWDC, incluing what Apple might announce and the effect on teh mobile industry that might have.
Let us know your thoughts on these subjects or anything you'd like to hear covered in future via the website or Twitter.Support 361 Podcast
- Tyler Hall's GrannySmith
- The 361 episode where Ben explains his Hue bulb problems
- Delayed Gratification magazine
- Sync for YNAB
- Mike Stead bought an Amazon clock because Rafe recommended it
- Aerial screensaver for Mac
- LG 27'' UltraFine 5K monitor
- Enlight Quickshot
- Memos app - Text recognition in photos
- Anonymous Camera - Blur or obscure people in photos automatically