Feedback, fitness apps & photo back-up [S18E07]
21 June 2020
50 mins 44 secs
About this Episode
This week the team discuss:
- Listener follow-up on robot vacuum cleaners (including finding one under your hotel bed), mobile banking and a cool personal finance app recommendation.
- How we - definitely not health and fitness enthusiasts - are trying to use apps to keep fit (or at least a bit fitter) during lock-down and working from home. We talk about apps to try and when to use them.
- Backing-up important photos, including how to use the cloud but retain access to your most valuable photos if the service you use breaks or stops working.
Let us know your thoughts on these subjects or anything you'd like to hear covered in future via the website or Twitter.Support 361 Podcast
- Ben's Kläppe chair
- Ben's 'Couch to 5k' app
- 361 S18E05 (the one where we talked about headsets)
- Jaime's Cosmic Kids Yoga
- Peloton app
- Streaks Workout app
- Google Takeout
- The '3-2-1' backup approach
- Ben's hosted Mac Mini provider