1 Question, 3 Answers: Our smart-home picks for security & privacy [S20E05]
12 July 2021
1 hr 16 mins 52 secs
About this Episode
This week the team return to their '1 question, 3 answers' format to answer a combination of listener questions: How do we choose smart-home tech or brands based on security and privacy? Ben, Ewan and Rafe each give their best answer... The only rule being that they can't agree with any previous answer.
Also, having tested the Getir delivery app in the last episode the team try to order #RafeRations again this week to compare 'delivery in minutes' shopping apps Zapp (promised 20 minute delivery, took 16), Weezy (promised delivery in 'minutes', took 23) and Gorillas (promised delivery 10 minute delivery, took 25).
Let us know your thoughts on these subjects or anything you'd like to hear covered in future via the website or Twitter.Support 361 Podcast
- Zapp "Essentials delivered in 20mins"
- Weezy "Quality Groceries Delivered in Minutes"
- Gorillas "Groceries delivered in 10mins"
- Hackney Gelato
- Matt Bircher at Birchtree
- Matt Bircher - A Better Computer (YouTube)
- Eufy privacy breach leaks both live and recorded cam feeds
- Vayyar Imaging - advanced 4D imaging
- Amazon unveils flying Ring security drone
- Vizio makes nearly as much money from ads and data as it does from TVs
- room-assistant home automation