Shopping app with 13min delivery plus Hue, Echo Show & Samsung TV [S20E04]
14 June 2021
1 hr 11 mins 25 secs
About this Episode
Due to the 'unique' way 361 is produced, this episode was recorded approximately 2 months before release.
This week the team discuss app-based on-demand shopping services that promise to get things to you in minutes. We try Getir which promises to deliver a range of groceries within 13 minutes.
Also, this week (while we wait for our delivery) the team catch-up on:
- The new Amazon Echo Show 10 (the one that turns to face you). Does it work and is it useful to have a screen on an Echo?
- The Samsung Frame TV's smart home integration.
- Hue's new wall switch module which (finally) lets you control the smart bulbs with built-in wall switches.
Let us know your thoughts on these subjects or anything you'd like to hear covered in future via the website or Twitter.
Leave us an iTunes podcast review, tell us (by email or Twitter) and Rafe will send you an exciting (and probably concrete-themed) postcard.
Special thanks to our editor Mark Cotton who put in a super-human amount of extra work on this episode.Support 361 Podcast
- Tile Premium
- Citymapper crowdfunding
- Talabat on-demand food delivery (Oman)
- InstaShop on-demand delivery (UAE)
- Getir on-demand delivery (London)
- Zapp on-demand deliveries (London)
- Amazon Echo Show 10 (3rd generation)
- Samsung Frame TV
- Hue Wall Switch module